Wednesday, November 14, 2012

3 ingredient Nutella Brownies

I found a recipe for Nutella Brownies on Pinterest.  Let me say that I am not a big fan of Nutella on its own.  I only decided to make the Nutella Brownies to use up the Nutella I had in my pantry.  Here it goes;
 In a mixing bowl combine
2 eggs
10 Tbs all purpose flour (almost 2/3 cup)
1 cup Nutella



 Mix to combine.  The mixture will be thick.  From here you can bake the in a preheated 350 degree oven.  I baked them in a greased mini muffin tin for 7-8 minutes.  You could bake them in a regular size muffin tin for 25-30 minutes.  You could also form cookies and bake them on a cookie sheet for 15-18 minutes, depending on the size of cookies you make.  These were so good.  My family loved them. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment